Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon or its characters.  I also don't own the song "Go, Go" from b4-4.

Author's Notes: I saw the video to this, and I thought, what a funny vidfic this would make!  If you like Yakari, Takari, or even Daikari, enjoy this!  So please, enjoy this, and if you've seen the video already, all I have to say is that it's a surprise ending!

Go, Go

A two way split screen shows TK and Matt lounging at Matt's apartment on one side, and Davis lying on the couch at his home.  The phone rings on both screens and then the answering machine picks it up.

Kari:  *on machine* Hi guys!  TK, Davis, I hope you didn't forget the school dance.  Tai, Sora, Mimi, Joe, and Izzy are chaperoning.  Matt, aren't you going to join the guys, or are you too busy with a gig?  Hope to see all three of you there.  Bye! *hangs up* *machine beeps*

Matt, TK, Davis:  I forgot!  Let's get ready to roll!!!

As the music starts up, a three-way split screen shows Davis, TK, and Matt quickly getting dressed and spiffed up for the dance.  Then the scene switches to the three boys at the dance looking around amidst the flashing lights and packed sea of dancing bodies.  Then a turntable scratching and a bell dinging is heard.

Matt:  Here I am, it's Friday night, oh-

TK:  Feeling good, girl-

Davis:  Time is right.

Kari then parts her way through the other students and waves at the three boys.

Matt, TK, Davis:  There you go, right out of the crowd.  All that I can say is...

Matt suddenly jumps on stage with his band and starts wailing on his guitar while TK and Davis line up and start to dance in sync with each other, creating a choreographed dance number.

Matt, TK, Davis:  I want you to know that I can rock you girl so come on let's go.  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  I want you to know that I can rock you baby with the lights down low!  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  Go go!

Kari giggles and then leaves.  TK and Davis break formation and start to look angrily at each other while Matt hands his guitar back to one of his band mates.

Davis:  So you think you got it all together. *pushes TK*

Matt:  *holds a fist to Davis' face* Before you make a move and get too deep.

TK:  *smiles smugly* Don't you know that I can love her better?

TK and Matt:  *point at the door* So give it up, go home, and get some sleep!

The boys all face each other, and are ready to start arguing.

Matt, TK, Davis:  I want you to know that I can rock you girl so come on let's go.  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  I want you to know that I can rock you baby with the lights down low!  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  Go go!

During the "Na na na" part of the song, the scene changes to Matt and TK on opposite sides of a couch in the middle of the dance floor with Kari in between.  Kari smiles as both boys are scooting close to her.

Davis suddenly enters and give his hand to Kari.  Scene changes to Kari and Davis sitting in the back seat of a car while Jun is at the front, as the chauffeur.

The car drives off, leaving Matt and TK in their dust.  Both boys give a knowing look to each other and nod simultaneously.

Then the musical break kicks in.  Show a montage of Matt and TK dressing up in all black clothes and putting together some espionage equipment (i.e. grappling hooks, headphone communicators, etc.).  As each stage of their "plan" is completed, they look at each other and say "Go go!"

Then, both of them are down in the sewers, with TK standing on Matt's shoulders with a saw in hand.  Matt is moving around trying to get TK under the manhole cover.

The music changes with a record winding, and the view moves upward to the street above, where Jun's car has just stopped, and Davis is ready to put his arm around Kari.

Davis:  I must have been mistaken for another...

[Back underground:]

TK:  *is partway out of the manhole cover and sawing at the car's floor* Here I am!

Matt:  *glaring up at TK* You overlook the fact that I'm your older brother...

[In the car:]

Davis:  Friday night...

[Back to TK:]

TK:  Don't you know the girl-

Matt:  She wants me!

[In the car:]

Kari looks down at the hole in the floor, looks at Davis, and is pulled down into TK's arms.

Davis:  *looking down at the hole, defeated* Out of the crowd...

Matt and TK:  *looking up at Davis triumphantly* So look in the other direction and go and get some!

The boys then help Kari onto their shoulders and start celebrating.

Matt and TK:  I want you to know that I can rock you girl so come on let's go.  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  I want you to know that I can rock you baby with the lights down low!  I want you to see I'm really feelin' you, so if you're feelin' me!  Go go!

As the "Na na na" part starts again, a motorcycle revving up is heard.  Matt and TK then lower Kari back onto the ground, just as a motorcycle is coming their way.

The motorcycle stops in front of them, and the driver takes their helmet off, revealing: Tai!  He tosses his helmet to the boys and hands another one to his sister, and she gets on the bike behind her brother.

Tai revs the engine again, but not without giving the brothers the evil eye.

Tai:  Go go! *drives off*

The music ends, with Matt and TK are left in the sewer looking really confused.

The End

Additional Author's Notes: I'm really sorry if I have offended any Yakari, Takari, or Daikari fans!  As for Tai showing up in the end, do not think incest!  Tai is just looking out for his kid sister.  I'd like to dedicate this to Thinker, it's my way of returning the favour.  Please, send in your reviews!