Disclaimer: I don't own Pokemon or Digimon or their characters, they respectfully belong to the money-grubbing corporations that created them.  I also don't own Survivor or its concept, it belongs to CBS.

Author's Notes: Hey, I'm cashing in on the buss while it's still hot!  Well, after some thorough research, I thought I'd give you all an introduction.

Anime Survivor!   Introduction

Star Otaku:  As the author of this fanfic (which I hope will become a series), I thought that I should put together a version of the hit show "Survivor" starring kids from two respective anime series that are already living on their own in the wilderness.  Let's introduce them:

Team Pokemon:
Ash Ketchum- Pokemon trainer
Misty Waterflower- Cerulean gym leader
Brock Slate- former Pewter City gym leader; pokemon breeder
Tracy Sketcher- pokemon watcher
Jesse- Team Rocket member
James- Team Rocket member
Meowth- Team Rocket member
Gary Oak- Pokemon trainer

Team Digimon
Taichi Kamiya- Digidestined; Crest of Courage
Hikari Kamiya- Digidestined, eighth child; sister of Tai; Crest of Light
Yamato Ishida- Digidestined; Crest of Friendship
Takeru Takaishi- Digidestined; brother of Matt; Crest of Hope
Sora Takenouchi- Digidestined; Crest of Love
Jyuo Kido- Digidestined; Crest of Reliability
Koushiro Izumi- Digidestined; Crest of Knowledge
Mimi Tachikawa- Digidestined; Crest of Sincerity

Now that we've met our players, the concept is still the same: all sixteen of them will be marooned on an island for thirty-nine days.  They will be forced to band together and carve out a new existence, using their collective wits to make surviving, without any conveniences of the modern world, a little easier.  Together, as a team, they will all have to participate in the challenges and survive the tribal meetings.  So each installment will be of a span of three days.

Let's take a look at our location.  Mainly, it's File Island, except without the large and menacing digimon.  The only creatures/pests will be Numemon, baby digimon from the Primary Village, Yokomon Village, Rattata, Spearow, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, and Ekans.

Each group will be without their poke/digi friends, so that's what each competition is for.  To earn the chance to use their pokemon/digimon.  I can hear you people cheering that there will be no Pikachu!

I guess now you're wondering what the prize is.  Well, they're surviving for the title of "Best Anime Monster Show" and "Best Anime Monster Show Character".  I think that's motivation enough.  I'm sure Ash and Tai will be competing for bragging rights.

Well, I guess that's all there is to know.  So keep reading for each episode of "Anime Survivor!  Pokemon vs Digimon"