Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or its characters, and I don't own the song "American Psycho" by treble charger.

Author's Notes: I hope you enjoy my second Gundam Wing vidfic!  This time, it focuses on everyone's favourite American badass: Heero!  Just kidding.  I mean: DUO!!!  If you don't know how the song goes, here's a link to the official website's snippet of the chorus: American Psycho.  I can't find any MP3's of the thing.  Try bumming it off someone's CD, huh? ^_^ Oh yeah, words in italics mean that the lyrics are being played offscreen.

American Psycho

The four Gundam boys: Heero, Wufei, Trowa, and Quatre are walking towards a set up of their instruments on top of a high building overlooking a city.  Heero, Trowa, and Quatre pick up guitars while Wufei settles behind the drums.

They begin to play with a riffing of chords.  The scene changes to Duo (in his black priest outfit) running around the city below when they burst into the song and start splaying an instrumental part of the chorus.

Heero:  What's the problem with the human race-

Quatre:  With someone like you?

Duo rounds a corner and starts takes some pieces of paper from under his priest outfit.  He starts sticking the papers all over the wall behind him.

Heero:  No matter where I turn, I can't escape your double face.  Don't want to listen to the radio-

Close up of one of the stickers on the wall.  It's a picture of Duo (dressed as Uncle Sam) holding down his eye lid and sticking his tongue out, and the Deathscythe giving the middle finger between the words "American Psycho".

Trowa:  Cause they don't know-

Back out from the close up to show a group of people gathering around the cluster of stickers.

Heero:  Or stick around just to say I told you so.

Duo, hiding in an alley across the crowd, smiles at the commotion he's causing.

Then, we go back to the G-boys on the rooftop.

Trowa:  There's something funny about you...

Heero:  I should have known better to doubt you...

Wufei:  I thought I'd heard the end of it...

The boys on guitars jump as they get to the essential part of the chorus.

Heero:  And now I know how far you'd go, to be the next freak show: American psycho!

Quatre:  Cover of the magazines...

Trowa:  Patron saint to troubled teens...

Wufei:  Wish I never heard your name!

Switch back to Duo running out on the streets and into the city square.  A busy area full of people and buildings.

Heero:  Tomorrow could be just another day-

Trowa:  Means nothing to you.

He stops at a building well within public view and starts putting up stickers, while a group of onlookers gather around him.

Heero:  A misdemeanor or a felony, that's ok.

Someone taps him on the shoulder, and he turns around to see a stern looking Noin.

Trowa:  Don't want to wait for a second chance-

Quatre:  So take a stance.

Noin slaps the handcuffs on Duo and leads him away with her hand on his shoulder.  The onlookers start yelling angrily at Duo for public indecency.

Heero:  It's your turn for the spotlight, the big dance.

Duo looks back at smiles at the angry mob and tries to wave at them (as best as he can since he's in handcuffs).

Back to the four Gundam pilots on the roof.

Trowa:  There's something funny about you...

Heero:  I should have known better to doubt you...

Wufei:  I thought I'd heard the end of it...

Heero:  And now I know how far you'd go, to be the next freak show: American psycho!

Quatre:  Cover of the magazines...

Trowa:  Patron saint to troubled teens...

Wufei:  Wish I never heard your name!

While Noin and Dou are far enough from the crowd...

Heero and Quatre:  They all wanna know...

Duo shrugs off Noin's hand and starts to run away from her.

Trowa and Wufei:  What I already know...

Dou takes a key out from somewhere in his braid and frees himself from the cuffs.  He throws the cuffs behind him while he's still running and laughs like a madman.

Then, a chord is drawn out and the music starts to mellow out.  Duo stops running and finds himself on a sunny beach.  He slowly walks and looks around.  He spots something and starts smiling and drooling.

Heero:  What am I supposed to do...

Duo sees the Gundam girls: Hilde, Relena, Dorothy, Catherine, and Sally, who are dressed in skimpy swimsuits.

Trowa:  When you know that its all true...

Duo saunters over to the girls and starts chatting them up.  They smile and start to flirt with him.

Wufei:  That you stole, that you lied...

He poses with them, giving the "V" victory sign for the photographer, who is Howard.

Quatre:  That you kne~ew...

He then starts sticking the "American Psycho" sticker on Hilde's bare midriff.  She looks down and smiles at him while Duo looks back up and winks at her.

The music abruptly softens and then a guitar is strumming quickly.

Heero:  Prima Donna, self absorbed.

Duo then slaps one of the stickers on Relena's face.

Trowa:  Wide awake and never bored.

They all laugh and then he helps peel the sticker off her face.

Wufei:  Party binge and purge and see results of plastic surgery.

He apologizes to the Peacecraft princess and then they go back to posing for the pictures.

Quatre:  Spotted at the hottest shows, interview on Charlie Rose.

Suddenly, Noin shows up on the beach, with Zechs, Trieze, and Une for reinforcements.

Together:  They all want a piece of yo~ou!

Noin points at Duo and the OZ Specials members charge at him.

Heero:  And now I know how far you'd go, to be the next freak show: American psycho!

Duo notices the angry Specials and starts to run away as they chase after him, leaving the swimsuit clad girls staring at his retreating form.

Quatre:  Cover of the magazines...

Then, a magazine cover with Duo and the girls appears on the newsstand inside a convenience store.

Trowa:  Patron saint to troubled teens...

Someone runs by the rack and sticks one of the "American Psycho"  stickers on the cover.

Wufei:  Wish I never heard your name!

Switch to view of one of the security cameras, showing Duo running out the automatic doors with Trieze, Une, Zechs, and Noin still on his tail.

Trowa:  And they all wanna know...

Duo is now running up a flight of stairs.

Quatre:  How far you had to go...

He bursts out of the door and onto the rooftop where the rest of the G-boys are playing.

Wufei:  And I already know...

He suddenly jumps off the side just as the Specials catch up with him.

Heero:  How far you had to go!

Duo falls into Deathscythe's open cockpit and closes it up.

As the last few riffs of the song wind down, the Deathscythe charges up its thrusters and flies away.  The remaining Gundam boys and Specials stumble around the roof as they try to keep their balance from the force of the thrusters.

The End

Additional Author's Notes: Hey, if you're Canadian and if you've got MuchMusic or have even gone to see Summersault 2000, you'll probably see these guys, treble charger, playing this quintessential rocker's anthem and laughing at their hilarious music video.  Hope you guys enjoyed this, and don't forget to send in your reviews!